Buffalo Chicken Pizza

There is no denying that we are a PIZZA loving family!  Occasionally I will splurge and count take  out pizza as a cheat for the week; however, when I make pizza for dinner, I always get a whole wheat pizza crust, some all natural sauce, a little cheese, and load it with veggies on top.  I was in need of something different and considering how much we love buffalo chicken dip, I thought I'd go in search of a healthy buffalo chicken recipe.  After finding some recipes, I came up with this one!  It was definitely a hit!  I  have to say, my girls are not big fans of buffalo chicken so I did pull some of the non-seasoned chicken aside for them.  


Buffalo Chicken Pizza, Clean Eating Recipes, Healthy Pizza Recipes, Healthy Dinner Ideas
Buffalo Chicken Pizza

Ingredients:

Directions:
(Preheat oven to 500 degrees F)
1. Place chicken breast in skillet and season with 1/2 cup buffalo sauce.  Cook on medium heat until cooked through. Remove from skilled and shred. While chicken is cooking saute onion in small skillet. 
2. Combine remaining 1/4 cup of buffalo sauce with Greek yogurt in small bowl and mix well.  
3. Spread the yogurt sauce mixture evenly over the pizza shell.
4. Layer the chicken and onions evenly over the sauce. 
5. Top with mozzarella cheese.
6. Place the pizza on oven rack for approximately 8-10 minutes.
7. Top with a small handful of green onions

I served this pizza with a side salad loaded with veggies!  Sounds like the perfect pizza night to me! 

Give it a try and let me know what you think!

Enjoy! 

Labels: , , , , ,