Strawberry-Watermelon Shakeology

I've come to the realization that I am such a chocolate girl that I lack information on other Shakeology flavors.  So, I decided to pull out some Strawberry Shakeology and try out a new recipe today! I have been on-the-go today running errands and dropping/picking up my girls from preschool, so, I threw the ingredients in my little blender, blended it up, replaced the blade with the cap, and walked out the door!  The result?  A complete meal with the proper carb to protein ratio to keep me feeling energized and to curb my cravings!  Oh, and getting my daily dose of nutrition in one meal helps too!  It really doesn't get any more convenient than this! Not to mention that it is cheaper, yes cheaper, than going through a drive through and getting a not-so-healthy salad!
Strawberry Shakeology Recipe, Strawberry Watermelon Shakeology, Shakeology
Strawberry Watermelon Shakeology

Here's the Recipe!


Enjoy! Let me know what you think! 

Labels: , , ,